Team Mithril
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Derniers sujets
» Candidature TheAleksei17
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Déc 2013 - 11:50 par Izaya

» Retour d'absence
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Oct 2013 - 16:30 par admin

» recrutement xromx59
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeVen 30 Aoû 2013 - 14:31 par admin

» Candidature Natsu95z
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeMar 23 Juil 2013 - 9:03 par Ybaras

» Candidature Golden
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeSam 29 Juin 2013 - 14:19 par admin

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour

2 participants
AuteurMessage
OveRSkilleD
Posteur qualifier
Posteur qualifier
OveRSkilleD

Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour Empty
MessageSujet: Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour   Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Mar 2012 - 23:35

Citizens of San Paro,

Introducing the NEW Joker Mystery Box 2 to the Armas Marketplace!

Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour UPyVt

For just 99 G1C you can unwrap the mystery!

Each box will randomly award you with one of the following prizes:

• Colby M-1922 'Hazardous' (Lifetime)
  • Dolton Fresno D 400 (365 Days) 4-Slotted Customizable
  • Premium (30 Days)
  • Obeya CR762 NFCP 3 (20 Days)
  • Joker CR5 (15 Days)
  • Premium (10 Days)
  • Premium (5 Days)
  • N-HVR Scout PR2 (3 day)
  • OCA-626 Whisper PR2 - (3 Days)
  • STAR 556 LCR PR2 - (3 Days)
  • Colby CSG-20 PR2 - (3 Days)
  • Joker SR315 Carbine - (3 Days)
With the Joker Mystery Box 2 we are introducing the never-before released Colby M-1922 'Hazardous'and first-ever 4 –Slotted customizable vehicle Dolton Fresno D 400 (365 Days)

Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour L5Q88
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour U2Lmf
Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour IhSX8

The Joker Mystery Box 2 will be available in the Armas Marketplace for a limited time only.

Get your Joker Mystery Boxes!

* Premium Discount does not apply. The price will be 99 G1C for Free2Play and Premium Members
** Items in this box are non-tradable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
*** It is possible to win items from the above list more than once with the purchase of multiple boxes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer many of your questions and acknowledge some of the suggestions brought up in the earlier post http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/257672-joker-mystery-box-i-coming-soon/, here is some of our feedback:

We would like in the future to be able to have tradable items in Joker Mystery Boxes, especially due to the fact that some players may already have some of the items in it. At this moment our system for the boxes don't support tradable items. However, we don't want to delay putting this item out there for those players who have some spare or odd amount of G1C left to spend AND more importantly for those players who don't have a ton of cash flow but want the chance to purchase something useful from the Armas.

Having items like the Joker Mystery Box and 3-Day Weapons in the Armas Marketplace even gives players a chance to purchase without spending any of their own personal cash. Now there is an option for players to Earn G1C and then use their earned G1C towards such purchases.

On another note - future Joker Mystery Boxes will also have different content from the one we are releasing above. And we will look for a variety of items to appeal to as many of our players as we can. You will always get rewarded an item from a box and you have a chance at getting something worth well over 99 G1C or at minimum breaking even. We will also disclose the potential prizes in the boxes so that you as a customer can decide if there is something in there for you.

FYI - for those of you interested in learning more about how to earn G1 Credits - go to the G1 Marketplace and click the banner as shown below:

Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour BpFUx

Dernière édition par SK1N3T le Sam 10 Mar 2012 - 15:09, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yagami
Membre Véteran
Membre Véteran
Yagami

MessageSujet: Re: Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour   Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Mar 2012 - 23:45

on est deja tous au courant :p mai l'amélio c'est super chargeur :p

Edit Izaya : Et peinture et prière Wink
OveRSkilleD
Posteur qualifier
Posteur qualifier
OveRSkilleD

MessageSujet: Re: Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour   Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar 2012 - 14:56

OSEF ! J'ai vu ça hier soir alors j'en parle, c'tout ! Pour l'amélio, sur mon phone, j'peux pas avoir la photo + le forum pour poster ............
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour   Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour I_icon_minitime

Joker Mystery Box 2 - Le retour
Page 1 sur 1